Are you open during the pandemic and what measures are being taken for safety?
We continue to operate our B&B with the utmost care during the COVID-19 pandemic. With our guest safety in mind, we have implemented the following practices and procedures.
* Contactless, fully digitized Remote Lock check-in.
* Appropriate social distancing at our breakfast table.
* No mid-stay turnovers, lessening the frequency of staff entering your room.
* Frequent sanitization of high-contact points, such as the lobby, four-season porch, door handles, and reception counters.
* Provision of medical masks and gloves for our employees.
* Regular training of our employees ensuring proper hand hygiene and awareness of COVID-19. This is vital to help combat the spread of viruses and the health of our employees and guests.