Located in the main house, this suite is designed especially for a family or group of friends traveling together. Nestled around a shared bath, the East Room features a queen bed and sitting area while the West Room accommodates two twin beds. Decorated in palate-calming hues, the Wenonah Suite's simplicity mirrors the awakening of sunlight in spring and summer, echoing the seasonal need to stretch out to the lengthening days. Nature's slowing rhythm and crisp air in the fall and winter inevitably lead guests to the warmth and glow of an inside resting space to ponder the beauty of a snow-blanketed landscape, snuggle-up with a book, or share a glass of wine.
$229 full two room suite with bath.
$129 single room of your choice with bath (second room is unoccupied with this arrangement)
- Private bath with hand held shower
- Queen-size bed in East Room/ Two Twin-size beds in West Room
- Free wifi
- Access to four season porch
- Complimentary cold beverages
- Artisan Breakfast served in the formal dining room
- Use of single and tandem bikes (in season)
- Ride in 1929 Model A Ford (in season)