Enliven your travels in this authentic stable boy's room interpreted for you in a melange of Victorian esprit and contemporary chic. Subtle blue and cream accented with antique paper enhance the room's expressive appeal while the queen-size bed ensures a night layered in repose and sweet dreams. Private bath with shower and pedestal sink designate this room another top-pick of both couples and single travelers. The story of this room, seen through fresh eyes, would give Mr. Bohn something new to think about.
Starting at $119 for Double Occupancy. Ask about our single traveler rate!
(Single rates do not apply on Friday and Saturday nights)
- Private bath with shower
- Queen-size bed
- Free wifi
- Access to four season porch
- Complimentary cold beverages
- Artisan Breakfast served in the formal dining room
- Use of single and tandem bikes (in season)
- Ride in 1929 Model A Ford (in season)