Located in the main house, this period Victorian Suite is available to our guests when the original guest house is booked. The room transports guests back to the age of Conrad and Anna, a canvas of Mr. Bohn's sash and trim expertise lovingly decorated for his new bride. Furnished with antique furniture, this spacious, one-time master bed room includes a private, restored, vintage ’20’s bathroom with shower.
Starting at $159 for Double Occupancy. Ask about our single traveler rate!
(Single rates do not apply on Friday & Saturday nights.)
- Private bath with shower
- Queen-size bed
- Free wifi
- Access to four season porch
- Complimentary cold beverages
- Artisan Breakfast served in the formal dining room
- Use of single and tandem bikes (in season)
- Ride in 1929 Model A Ford (in season)