Conrad Bohn Room
Our newly renovated Conrad Bohn room is sure to be a hit with guests! Fashioned out of the original carriage house hayloft, guests easily settle into an oasis of serenity inspired by subtle tones of green and beige lit by natural light streaming in through a lofty sky light. Our plush pillow top bed invites a restful night's sleep warmed on cooler nights by a gas fireplace. A private bath provides guest with veritable privacy. This room is a favorite of both couples and single travelers, and provides a charming blend of modern comfort in a beautiful Victorian surrounding. We think Mr. Bohn would have loved the idea.
Starting at $129 for Double Occupancy. Ask about our single traveler rate!
(Single rates do not apply on Friday & Saturday nights.)
- Private bath with shower
- Gas fireplace
- LED light up mirror
- Queen-size plush pillow top bed
- Sky light
- Free wifi
- Access to four season porch
- Complimentary cold beverages
- Complimentary bottle of wine
- Artisan Breakfast served in the formal dining room
- Use of single and tandem bikes (in season)
- Ride in 1929 Model A Ford (in season)